Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Comfy Patterns

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there! It's a sunny day with some light wind today in Edmonton- yay! Wearing this grey button-up cardigan from Urban Planet I bought around one year ago ($10 on sale) and the shorts were from roughly two years ago for only $3.33 (3 for $10)! 

When I was on the bus heading home after my last exam, I was formulating a list of "summer to-do's"- making myself stay productive for summer. Crazy how after summer started, I'm beginning to ignore that list. I think we should all relax and just enjoy life- that's the point of summer! Of course, I will still have to accomplish some major must-do's such as getting my driver's license and completing my grade 8 piano repertoire exam (I also have 3 piano performances to do this summer!), but I won't be pressuring myself too hard; after all, summer break is the time to relax, enjoy, and reflect upon your past school year (for the students out there) to make improvements! 



Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Urban Planet
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Urban Planet
Tights: gifted
Heels: eBay


What are your plans for summer? Hopefully we'll enjoy it but also get stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...