Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Vintage from Head to Toe!

Don't you just love it when you incorporate some clothes from your mom/grandmother/aunt/any other family member 's old collection (basically, hand-me-downs) into one of your going-out outfits? I love it when that happens because I usually get bugged at for spending too much money on new purchases while I have piles of hand-me-downs from my family, stored in the back of my closet where they usually never see the light of the day, except perhaps once or twice a year. 

So, since summer break started, I started cleaning and clearing my whole room- from the old notes to the desk, bed, bookshelf, and to the closet- Voila!  Here's to the birth of this outfit  with this button-up floral shirt, white shorts (the double pockets at the front can't seem to stop flipping up though), the beige knit bag, and these black shoes. 







Outfit Details:
Top/ Shorts/ Bag/ Shoes: hand-me-down

Since I'll be moving to another province to study in Fall 2014, I thought this would be the perfect chance to splurge on clothes and more (and my sister thought it'd be the perfect time to raid my closet), but unfortunately, I was recommended to save money... we'll see how that goes...

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...