Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Aztec/Tribal Love!

Helloo everyone! I'd love to say I love Fall, but if Fall is this cold... it's way out of my league! After my brother finished classes (and I came home from the library), we headed to a nearby lake for my photo shoot.  

It wasn't so cold today with my red jacket (I bought this just yesterday at West Edmonton Mall) on and even with my aztec cardigan on, I don't feel cold at all! It was just my hands that were freezing! 


Anyway, let the pics take over!



$165 CAD from Simons
 Simons, currently located in Canada, came to West Edmonton Mall (which was actually the largest in-door shopping mall in the world until 2004- something I'm proud of Edmonton for) just last year. I love the store! It's so big and spacious and has a variety of items, from women and men clothing to pillows and home decor! :) 



Yesterday I got crazy checking out all of their jackets! I'm growing out of my old jacket that I've been wearing for almost 2-3 years. Anyway, Simons' clothing are pretty good quality and their prices aren't the cheapest, but they're still affordable.  Jackets I usually purchase range from $200- $400, so when I saw these warm, cute jackets, I immediately knew I'd be bringing them home! There was actually many different styles of jackets that I couldn't choose from, so I bought this red/burgundy one and another one for my sis.


Edmonton at almost 5pm. The sun is setting already.. :(





I've been seeing Aztec/tribal prints everywhere! On backpacks, shoes, cardigans, sweaters, shorts, and more! I love these gorgeous prints! It's so beautiful. 


I've seen these beautiful cardigans in online stores for around $35-45, but I got this from SammyDress for only $12.52 (excluding shipping costs). SammyDress is an online store that ships from China and has a lot of inexpensive, affordable pieces! Most of the items are inexpensive, but there are also shipping costs to keep in mind! Delivery cost was around $7-8, so my total came to $18.36, which still isn't a bad price. The quality of the material is pretty good too. :) 

Aztec snow boots from Fashion Q - $20




Outfit Details:

Aztec/Tribal Print Cardigan: SammyDress (here)
Grey Long-Sleeve Shirt: Blink
Teal Jeggings: Urban Planet
Aztec Snow Boots: Fashion Q



By the time we finished the photo shoot (around 5:20pm), it was already getting extremely dark!

Anyway, have a good day lovelies and thanks for reading! :)

xx



Nikkie




45 comments:

  1. You look chic to go shopping for more chic clothes haha! Love the cardigan! I always love looking at Sammydress.com but I always hear mixed review about shipping and wait times and such. It's good that your experience with them has been fine though :]
    Now on a sartorial note, Love that you paired the aztec print with mint pants - very unexpected and trendy. Love love love!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I realized how little shopping I've done and I can't resist it.. need to do more! :P Yes, I've also heard many different reviews from SammyDress. Waiting Time is really long. plus it takes some time for them to ship too (almost took 1-2 week just to ship!)

      Delete
  2. Nickie! Fall is so cold already! It snowed today for the first time and we had like 3 inches on my deck! I was so not pleased to see snow so soon! Loving that coat of yours and your cardigan and thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments as always dear!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yup it is. I'm not ready to see snow either!! We already had it for almost a month. Ugh! Thank you Pip! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the red jacket! nice cardigan also!

    xx 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... it snowed a lot!!!!!
    Perfect winter outfit.... lovely cardy!
    Happy Wed doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute printed cardi! :)

    And that red coat looks like a good investment, it looks so cold and snowy!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute, love your cardigan! crazy, it's so snowy - I can't imagine snow right now. I wonder if we will have any snow before january. it always depends here in southern germany!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sammydress!! :) Cute winter outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we have the same cardigan! And I am really loving it, I have been wearing a lot lately as it is very warm and cozy! And I am so like you, I adore tribal/ aztec print, I think i have dozens of items with that print in my wardrobe! :D
    Really great outift, I like how you styled it!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! and I absolutely love your cardigan!

    It's a good thing you got your red coat with all the snow around you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These booties are really cute! Love the pattern <3 You look adorable as always <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Quilted Leather Jacket
    xoxo, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking so lovely my dear, effortlessly chic in that lovely printed cardigan and crushing on those Aztec booties too!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Love the way the sweater and the booties looked together :)
    your newest follower -G www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice pics and outfit :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heyy! lovely blog :)
    Follow each other??
    the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your sweater, it looks like something that i host to giveaway . very nice and i wish i experience winter here in my country ) :
    hope we can follow each other ( :
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this outfit is gorgeous, the perfect winter look! and i love love love these photos!! ahhh makes me miss the snow!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh you live in such a beautiful place! Like from movies!
    Loving those beautiful homes around :)♥

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great red coat!



    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow snow already! I am in Scotland I am sure it wont be long before its here. Your pics are fab, and you look all cosy! x

    Kirsty xRockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the aztec cardigan sweater! It looks so warm and cozy and definitely very cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh the second outfit looks great, I love the pattern ! ♥

    http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're looking cozy but so cute!! jealous that you have snow already!

    MI Vivere

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice casual outfit!
    I'm your new follower.
    I invite you to my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely photos, loving the boots !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice outfit!

    I´m your new follower. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great outfit and nice color combo! Love it!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really Beautiful Pics!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally in love with the aztec print, it's perfect!
    You've got a new follower.
    Please, follow me on: thelittlelennon.blogspot.com
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  29. we should follow :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your new red coat!!! And this outfit looks so cozy and cute on you, I especially like your fun aztec boots!!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. the pictures look so pretty with the snow and lights! loving the colour of your pants too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute aztec boots & also the cozy cardigan :) The photos are simply amazing. I wish we had snow. It's being late this year ;)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. amazing cardigan

    Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know.. :)

    Kisses

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. love your boots and the cardigan!
    http://toth3stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. we love these outfits, but our favourite piece has got to bee those aztec boots. they look so warm and cosy. We're hoping to one day experiene a white Christmas like you probably will!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute outfit!! I love tribal print, I got a scarf in that print last year for Christmas && I wear it all the time. I'm on the hunt for some cute tribal leggings. The area you live in is gorgeous by the way!!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  37. lovexxx

    www.urbanconcourse.com
    https://www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is really a wonderful write-up! I just have one problem. How do you do it so brilliantly? Every little thing on this web site is really good.
    jeux de hulk

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome shots and lovely outfits! <3 would you like to follow each other via GFC? If so, please let me know and I'll follow back straight away ;) have a nice day! xx
    Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  40. you look awesome dear...loved your style..you should try Indian kurtis for girls sometimes...you will look stunning in them !!;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...