Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Formal blazer and a Casual Romper

Hey everyone!  Hope everyone is enjoying their day thus far! Within the last week, I can't believe I watched 2 movies.. of course, it might not be a lot to some people, but I'm not a big "movie person" though it's probably the number one "hangout idea" with anyone. 

Friends: "Let's meet up this weekend!"
Me: "Sure! Let's watch a movie- what movie?"

Anyway, I watched How To Train Your Dragon 2 (didn't watch 1 yet) and The Truth In Our Stars. They were actually both touching with some funny scenes- I would recommend them! Now, onto my outfit- mixing a blue, formal blazer with a casual print romper. I'm getting really hyped up about mixing different pieces together lately, haha. I would say this outfit is good for casual events such as lunch or breakfast.. maybe a little under semi-formal, too! 






Outfit Details:
Blazer: Stitches
Romper: asia-fashion-wholesale.com
Bag: bought from China

What are your plans for the weekend? Thoughts on mixing something formal with something casual? Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...