Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Let's Travel Back in Time!

Unfortunately, it's impossible to travel back in time- but it's our decision to choose if we'd like to sit in our room and regret about our poor choices or we could simply look forward to the future, learning from the past! 

Funny.. the other day when me and a couple of friends had a get together, some of my friends told me they traveled back in time- with the proof of a photo! The newer public transit buses show the time and date on the front of the bus for the passengers to see.. and the date we had a hangout, they bused together to find the date being August 1998. 

Anyway, in honour of time, here's to this bright and playful outfit: a chiffon polka-dot overalls from Forever 21 and a mint lace top from Forever 21, and a pair of polka dot sneakers I snagged from China. 





The gorgeous flowers and trees and a vast blue sky- the feeling of forever! 



A close up on my bracelet that reads NICOLE  
My sister got me this bracelet with my name on it when she went on a tour band with her school band group. They traveled east of Canada to Quebec- lucky! 





Haha, I know what you're thinking... it's just leaves.. 


Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Overalls: Forever 21
Shoes: Bought from China
Bracelet: Custom-made from Quebec

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...