Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

High School Graduation

Hi everyone! I've been MIA for so long it's just too embarrassing... haha! There is just so much going on and I'm just going to show you a few sneak peaks into my high school banquet that happened near the end of May! For those who are going to have a high school graduation soon, I hope this gives you some insight into what others are dressing up like, haha! :) Oh, right: for your information, I'm the girl with the strapless long royal blue chiffon dress which also has a strip of speckles of black beads on the top.












Thanks for reading and I shall be back with more, hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...