Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Stressed, Depressed, but still Well-Dressed.


Hey everyone! As I'm typing away right now, the sun is shining brightly through the windows, while I'm just staring at the gloomy setting in the photos in the post I just took this morning! If only the sun came out earlier!! And, don't get me wrong about the title of this post- I'm not feeling stressed or depressed.. well, not to the extreme! I was merely describing the setting of today's photo shoot! Haha.



Of course, the weather this morning was chilly, looking at the sky; this outfit was layered with a fur vest to keep me a tad bit more warm, plus a belt for a pop of colour and to pull my outfit together.




Outfit Details:

Top: asia-fashion-wholesale.com
Fur Vest: Suzy Shier
Leggings: Lululemon
Boots: Stitches
Cap: Target


 Thanks for reading; have a great week, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...