Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Effortlessly Chic with Leather

Happy Easter! How have all of you been? As promised, I'm back! And I got myself a pair of leather pants! Yippee! They feel so comfortable and great, plus they aren't like sweatpants, which gives off the impression that you're feeling too tired and casual to put in any effort to dress up.




Also got this cute panda cap from a friend as a souvenir. What are friends for? 


Outfit Details:

Panda Cap- China
Coat- Banggood
Leggings- Banggood

And by the way, if you haven't noticed, I've also changed my comment settings to Disqus as it's much easier to communicate and I won't be receiving as much spam comments. So feel free to make a Disqus account and let's connect! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...