Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

The Extra Early Christmas Party

Happy Saturday! 

It's almost 6 weeks and a bit more until Christmas!! 
 Woohoo! Christmas is one of my absolute favourite holidays! :) What about you guys? Even though I don't receive as many presents as when I was young, but I just love celebrating this holiday with my family and friends! It's super fun and I love the atmosphere of the community when Christmas creeps near. Anyway, we had an extra early Christmas party today (since this weekend many of my parents' friends came from Calgary). It was my parents' friends who came. There was a lot of babies and children- and I enjoyed it a lot. :) Don't forget pizza, pop, spaghetti, and more! 

Here's our Christmas tree! :D 








Since this was, after all, a children's Christmas party, so I was mostly just taking the pictures, helping out, eating, and talking with my sisters and my brother. :) 
My attempt to take the picture with the Christmas tree somewhat failed! Lighting issues! Grr...

This dress is simple and nice. I would've loved to wear a red dress or something bold to match the Christmas-y spirit, but unfortunately, I don't have a red dress! Well, the only red dress I have is a floral red dress from Hawaii.. and that's perfect for only the beaches or casual dates...  So I decided to go with the classical black and white colour palette! I think I did an alright job on this. I still wish I could be a bit more colorful for the fun Christmas atmosphere! Oh, well. I'll make sure to brighten all of you guys on Christmas day or throughout Christmas week! ;)




Outfit Details:

Black Fur Vest: Material Girl
White Chiffon Dress: Cute Outfits Online (here)
Black heels: Ebay  

I also paired on a black furry vest to add some extra texture. The chiffon material is sheer, so I added a warm furry material to keep me warm! :) 

Anyway, I was so surprised to receive a present from one of my lovely mom's friend! She gave each of us (me and my two other sisters) an Ardene Gift Card! Additional pieces shall be added to my wardrobe soon.



Can't wait for Christmas- you with me? :) 

12 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I think it should be Christmas all year round, haha. Which part of Canada are you from? I'm also Canadian xx

    Have a great day,
    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for xmas either! Great oufit!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I love Christmas, It's my favourite time of the year
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so much Christmas and in my town there're so many xmas lights :) try to search on google : Salerno Luci di Artista 2013 and enjoy!
    I love your shoes dear :)

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yay, Christmas! Love your furry black vest over your cute white dress

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!! Ilove Christmas so much! It makes me so excited that it's only a few more weeks away!!
    I cannot wait. You look super cute in your dress and I can't believe you have your tree up already! my family doesn't put the tree up till the week before lol!
    Any yay for that giftcard!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! So awesome that you got to start celebrating already!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Xmas even tho for us in Italy this is still too early to decorate ! I love decorations and partying tho =) the tree you set up is uber cute <3

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Dale Grey Vintage Giveaway, open worldwide until November, 18th, to win a fab bracelet that retails for $135 !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love your pretty outfit, especially the dress! And I'm so excited for Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for Christmas! and i love your outfit, the dress and vest look awesome!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete

♥Thanks for reading and commenting, lovelies! Be sure to leave a link so I can visit you too!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...